The Infertility Support Group of the Sacramento area is one resource for all Northern California women struggling with infertility to turn to so they do not have to struggle with getting pregnant alone.
The Infertility Support Group of the Sacramento area is a peer led support group for women that provides a place to discuss the emotional impact of infertility. Women are provided a welcoming space to discuss treatments for infertility like IVF and artificial insemination as well as alternatives like using acupuncture to help with stress and increase ovulation. Recommendations and experiences with Sacramento area infertility doctors and clinics many also be discussed openly and honestly.
Women with fertility issues may want to contact the Sacramento Area Infertility Support Group if any of the following statements apply:
- I'm feeling lonely and isolated because of my infertility.
- I have very few people to talk with about my infertility.
- No one understands how infertility is affecting me.
- My husband is the only one I have who provides emotional support in dealing with infertility.
- Infertility is affecting my work and career.
- I feel that my life plan is out of control because of infertility.
- I'm having trouble navigating my medical treatment options for infertility.
- I can't decide when "enough is enough" of infertility treatments like IVF, IUI and fertility medications like Clomid.
- Holidays and coping with family and friends is becoming more & more difficult the longer I deal with infertility and answer questions about why I am not getting pregnant or having a baby.
For more information about the Sacramento Area Infertility Support Group, email your questions or comments to Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bimonthly Meetings take place on the 2nd and 4th Monday of every month in the Sacramento area.California IVF: Davis Fertility Center, Inc. - Male and female infertility specialists serving the Sacramento, Roseville and the greater Northern California area including the San Francisco Bay Area.